pregnancy calendar

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Waitings stages...

I feel like we're waiting on a lot of things right now. We really want to buy a house, but we have to wait. We have to wait for Adam to get word that he has the permanent position that he put in for like a month ago. I'm waiting to hear if I possibly have a job. We're waiting for Marian to get park approval for her new house. We're waiting for every paycheck. I'm waiting for fall so that I can actually wear my wardrobe.

I know it sounds like I'm whining, but really I'm just stating the facts.

Most exciting thing right now that we're waiting for is our trip to the Lord's Land. One more week! I'm going to start packing this weekend.

1 comment:

Aunt LeeLee said...

I feel ya. I think my middle name should be changed to "Waiting". Uggghh! But I AM really looking forward to our trip! Yessss!

(ps. the "word verification" that I have to put in before it posts my comment is "ensest"! uhhh...)