pregnancy calendar

Friday, September 25, 2009

Life in Susanville

Things are good here in Susanville. Adam is still waiting to hear if he's a permanent employee with USFS. I'm getting a new job, but it's status is on the DL and I don't know when I get to start (doesn't that just leave you on the edge of your seat?). I'm totally addicted to FarmVille in Facebook. Pathetic, I know. We had a fabulous surprise visit from my sister and her new hubby Joe, and we'll have more visitors this weekend.

Lucy is now eating whole apples and more clearly saying "All Done," which she's yelling at me at this very moment. She is sleeping better throught the night lately but I've broken one of my cardinal rules out of desperation: I'm putting her to bed with a bottle, and giving her one in the middle of the night instead of getting her out to eat. Although all the baby books warn against this, it has worked well for us. She's not waking completely up by me reaching in and getting her our of her crib and she's only asking to eat about once now instead of 2-4 times. This is a habit I will eventually have to break, but it's a "better" "worse habit" than her still sleeping in our bed or something.

Anywho... I've decided I'm going to go short with my hair again. I thought I wanted to grow it out, but I just end up wearing it in a pony tail and I HATE that. So, off it goes! Just waiting for another paycheck to go down to the salon.

The Jacksons are coming over tomorrow night and that should be fun. We laugh pretty well with them and it's fun getting to know Jessica away from our big group of friends.

That's all for tonight! Thanks for reading...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey so if you want to wait long enough to cut your hair I know that Corrie Wright is going to be in town October 4-14. She could probably give you a deal. Cute pictures of Lucy.