pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our Lord's Land Trip

For about 6 months now, we've been planning this family trip to the Lord's Land near Mendocino and made plans to go with 3 other families. On Friday we headed down with Ryan and Lyndsey Bryson, and Seth, Lynae, James, and Josiah Condit. Saturday we were joined by Logan, Robin, and Cason Wilson. We had a good time--the weather was better than we could have asked for. Amazingly, we all crammed into one cabin--All 8 of us adults and our 4 kids! We alternated with meals; the Brysons cooked AMAZING enchiladas for us the first night, the Condits made some tasty eggs, bacon, and veggies for us the first morning, I cooked boring spaghetti the 2nd night, and the Wilsons made egg and ham "muffins" or last morning together. On Saturday, we met up with the Wilsons in Mendocino and went on a 5 mile hike to the Pygmy Forest at Jug Handle. It was a great hike and needless to say I was quite sore the next day. Oddly enough, I only took one photo the whole trip. It's a silly one too: I don't know why Robin and Logan's mouths are open.
This photo was taken by Lynae and it's of Lucy eating pretzels on the beach.

1 comment:

Kait Palmer said...

How did I not know you had a blog? Love reading about the trip and I can't believe how big Lucy is getting! I can't WAIT to meet her!