pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8, 2009

Today is Tuesday after Labor Day. Lucy and I are at work, going on 3 hours now. It feels like it's been so much longer. Tonight I'm going to "slow cook" chicken for tacos. I don't have a slow cooker, so we'll see how that goes. Adam will be at a Giants game this weekend, so I'm looking forward to NOT traveling. I don't care what we do otherwise while at home, just as long as we don't have to pack up for an over night. I'm hoping that a friend from Paradise will come and visit. I think I'll indulge on some Pay-Per-View and perhaps start packing for our trip to the Lord's Land the following weekend. I'm VERY excited. We're going to go with the Bryson's, the Condit's and the Wilson's. Hopefully it will be our first annual family trip with these 3 other families.

No comments: