pregnancy calendar

Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Eye Balls

So, I went to the eye doctor yesterday... We've always known I couldn't see very well, but now it's official. I'm near sighted with an astigmatism in my right eye which causes me to NEED glasses. But I picked out some cute ones (ones that I'll actually wear this time) and they should be here in 3 weeks. The doctor I went to was SO nice. I've seen a lot of doctors in the past year, and Dr. Ryan's office showed an exceptional level of professionalism that was refreshing and unanticipated. I'm going to write them a thank you note because I am so impressed! We move in a week so the office even offered to have my glasses shipped to me at our new address.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ben has always wanted me to have glasses (but with 20/10 vision it seems a ways off) - He thinks they are sexy!