pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lucy, Lilies, and Lots going on!

Ahhhh... the peace and quiet of a sleeping baby. Lucy is my joy, but when she takes a nap it is so nice to have a little peace. However, it won't be long until I want her to wake up so we can play.
She is such a big girl sitting in her new Bumbo.
She's her daddy's little Kings All-Star!
She LOVES to watch basketball--no joke.
I love my nakie-baby!
Aunt Kim says he nickname should be mejilla which means "Big Cheeks."

Adam had his final presentation for his capstone project (Western Lily in Decline: Testing Ecological Factors affecting Lilium occidentale Populations in Table Bluff Ecological Reserve). He called me right after and joked about how it went so "horribly" and he "passed out." It actually went so well that his advisor and judging panel raved about it and they are encouraging him and his group to have the paper published! I'm so proud of him!!

After work, we're going to do a family Costco run. Yay! Adam will buy ribs for his project members (cookout is next Thursday), and I'll probably just dream about the awesome stuff they have and how great it would look in MY house. Tonight is LOST and we are so excited! Tomorrow is Deno night (minus one--Sean is working nights now at the Jail), and Friday I'm going to a girl's night at Kara's. Saturday begins our last free weekend to pack. OH MY GOSH WE'RE MOVING IN TWO WEEKS. It doesn't seem real--the stress is real, but the fact that this whole apartment has to be emptied and moved across state in just 14 short days is beyond the grasp of my mental capacity.

No comments: