pregnancy calendar

Friday, January 28, 2011

Waiting...

There are a few things I am learning patience through... additional patience, I might add, because I feel like I'm already pretty patient. Some things I'm waiting for:
  • Right now I'm literally waiting for Lucy to wake up. 
  • Tonight we're staying at Ashley Candler's and that should be really fun. Lucy's such a flexible playmate; she hasn't seen a lot of her playmate here in months, but she just jumps in and befriends them like she plays with them everyday.
  • I'm just waiting to go home... I've enjoyed my stay in paradise for the week, but that's a long time to not see Adam, the dirty pile of dishes, the laundry that needs to be folded on the couch. Plus I'm SO done with these dogs. It's not that any one is bad, I am just done with having 4 at a time.
  • I also want to go home because of all the stuff I've ordered that is probably just sitting on my front porch: new glasses, new proactiv, sports caps for our klean kanteens, a tent for Lucy, hopefully Lucy's birthday present (yes, a month late).
  • 8 more days until our little mini vacay.
  • I can't wait for our tax return! We plan to pay off our credit card and hopefully NEVER use it again.
  • I lied: I will be using the credit card again but just to buy a round trip ticket to see my sister in Huntington Beach.
  • Janessa's baby should be here in 2 months and I can't wait!
  • I'm ready for our family to expand and this is probably what's testing my patience the most.
  • I can't wait to get paid again. I found some cute clothes that I want.
  • I'm excited for our birthday's. I know what I want and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to get Adam.
  • I'm looking forward to the new season of Dexter, and the next DVD of Breaking Bad. 
  • While I love living in Susanville, after being in Paradise for the week, I'm looking forward to the potential to living closer to convenient amenities: Costco, Trader Joes, family. I'm so GLAD we work for USFS because they'll pack us up and move us to where ever Adam gets transferred. I'm just not anxious to move, but I know it is kinda inevitable. I guess I don't want to think about it as much because I've made such GOOD/GREAT friends in Susanville and I LOVE their kids.
Whell......I guess I better go. Lucy's up and I have to go beat the dogs. Just kidding...

2 comments:

Dana said...

I like how you use klean kanteens AND beat your dogs lol. ;)

Janessa McNutt said...

I love you guys I don't want you to move. What would I do? :(