pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Perks

I my line of work, we don't always get recognized for our hard work. A lot of buyers and sellers don't realize the work that goes on "behind the scenes" in Real Estate. I happen to be an agent AND the office receptionist AND marketing coordinator. I have to make executive decisions and often hire and fire companies we use. It's nice to have the power trip, but telling someone "no" isn't' always easy. Today I received a wonderful surprize from an ad company we recently created a business relationship with. These were delivered to me:
I know that my paycheck is my recognition of my work, but it's nice to have a little extra perk here and there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how that is. Yesterday I was given a 15% raise! I love being appreciated/needed at work!