pregnancy calendar

Friday, June 26, 2009

grumpy and need to vent...

So... we have a new dog. He's as sweet as can be and is technically not the reason for my grumpiness. But MAN! I cannot wait until he's done being a puppy. Let's start with yesterday--the Jeep died. I have no idea what's wrong with it but speculation is, it's the alternator or starter. Either way, likely a $300 fix. Grump.
The night before, I realized that the battery was dead, but we have my dad's battery pack, so my plan was to plug it in before I went to work. Well, I plugged it in for about an hour (45 minutes longer than it should have taken) with no success. Grump.
I called the insurance company and had it towed away. The shop where I had it towed to should have time to look at it this morning and give me a prognosis. Grump.
So, then I cleaned my house and was bored out of my mind because I couldn't GO anywhere.
Last night, for whatever reason, Lucy got a burst of energy at 8:00 (normally her bed time) and she was up until 9:20--20 minutes AFTER mommy's bed time. Grump. Bear started crying in his crate at 10:30, 12:30. and 3:00--each time he cries we just go out and tell him no until he stops. It usually takes 5 minutes each time, which isn't much in the scheme of things, but when you're deep in REM and SO exhausted from an exhausting day, 5 minutes is an eternity and at that time in the night/morning, all patience goes out the window. Grump. Grump. Grump.
This morning, when Adam got up at 5:00, so did Bear and 30 minutes later, so did Lucy. 5:30 is WAY TOO EARLY FOR MOMMY. Grump.
On top of it all, our shower was just recaulked yesterday which means I can't shower for another 24 hours. The maintenance guy got caulk on my bathroom rug and hall carpet. It's 90 degrees in my apartment. The downstairs neighbor is blairing his music. Bear pooped in the house AGAIN...
Man I'm grumpy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry you are having a bad day. :( I am surprisingly not grumpy over the ordeal we had last night. I have been feeling Quin more than usual this morning and it is really making me happy! :) Cheer-up sweetie. I hope your day gets better!