pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

girl's night

Adam was able to pick up 6 hours of over time tonight so it's just me and Lucy! So far so good. Usually by this time every night I'm anxious to cook dinner (my time to myself) while Adam takes our little girl off my hands. But tonight we've just been hanging out--being each other's BFF.

After all my complaining about Bear these last couple of weeks, I am happy to announce that he has not messed in the house since last Thursday! It could have even been Wednesday. Again, changing my attitude about the situation has changed my perspective.

I have something planned every weekend from here until practically "Kingdom Come", but I love it. I'm not stressed by it or anything. Off to feed my little girl... oh, we have a WIC appointment in the morning and I'll give you an update on what she weighs afterward.

No comments: