pregnancy calendar

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trouble sleeping

I've been laid off for 2 weeks now. I am really loving it, but for whatever reason, I'm having trouble sleeping. I do believe these two items are related, however, I'm not sure why. Now that I'm at home, I have a ton of stuff running through my head. I'm sure it could be argued that I'm not getting mentally exhausted enough at home like it was at work... sure. But I'm physically working a lot more... I used to just sit at my desk for 8 hours. I remember getting up for lunch (the second or third time I'd stand in the day) and I would have to stretch because my hips were so sore from sitting. My hips have been great at home! So physically I'm more tired, but as soon as my head hits the pillow, the list starts running of what I need to do tomorrow. *sigh* Hence me up at 10pm blogging.
Well, lucky you, this should be a good few posts, catching you up on the last couple months.

No comments: