pregnancy calendar

Friday, May 28, 2010

Catherine's Graduation from Chico State

My little baby sister graduated from CSU Chico Sunday, May 23 as a candidate for a bachelor's degree in Art with an emphasis in photography. She has been working her tail off to graduate "on time" for the past weeks, months, and in all reality, past 4 years. The whole fam-damily gathered to watch the ceremony and then we went to Catherine and Joe's apartment for a great party. The ceremony itself was cold--it started at 9:00am after a Saturday of rain, but once we got to Cady's I actually got sunburned on my shoulders! It was so nice to see all the family and celebrate Catherine's accomplishment. I'm so proud of her!!

She's on the big screen!
She's the tall drink of water with the lei coming down the ramp.
I tried to get a shot here of them throwing their hats. Not so much.
Graduate wifey and proud hubby.


No comments: