pregnancy calendar

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Worst adventure ever....

So this weekend Adam was supposed to go golfing in Likely with my dad and some of his buddies. While Adam was gone, Lynae was going to bring her boys and come stay two nights with us. Brainless as I am, I didn't think about the fact that Wednesday Adam had the stomach flu and that Lucy and I could get it. By the time Lynae got here on Friday afternoon I was feeling really yucky. "Morning sickness" is what it felt like (don't worry, I'm NOT pregnant). We went to Wal-Mart to cool down (it was extremely hot in our apartment) and in Wal-Mart, Lucy vomited. By the time we got to the parking lot, so did I. I felt so stupid for feeling "immune" and not even thinking that I would be exposing Nae and her boys to it. Lucy and I stopped thowing up by midnight and I really couldn't have made it through the night without her. Morning rolled around and I begged Adam to come home. Lucy started throwing up again and I had "other" stomach issues. I can't imagine going through this with more than one kid or without any help! Today, I still feel crappy and have slept the majority of the day. Lucy too, luckily.

1 comment:

Condit Family said...

still no sickness here.... whew!